Wishing you all a very Happy New year & loads of luck in the coming year!
With turn of New Year, TV & print ads are full of love songs, pink & red color, I also couldn’t help being overcome by the feeling and decided to celebrate Valentine on my blog through this event. It is a simple enough event – Bake any dish (sweet or savory) with Shades of Red or Pink using natural colors, i.e. no artificial colors. You would ask yourself how? Well, to name a few – use red pepper, beetroot, strawberries, cherries, etc. The options are endless in my opinion.
- Bake any dish – sweet or savory, with shades of red & pink. Color has to be imparted to the dish naturally. If using Red/ Pink in garnishing, then do make sure that it is highlighted well.
- Bake only eggless & vegetarian dishes. No Eggs allowed.
- Please link this event announcement with your entry. This is mandatory. You can send recipes using linky below by entering Post Name & Post URL.
- Use of logo (any of the 2) is not mandatory but it is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
- Multiple new entries allowed. Only 2 archived entries allowed if re-posted & updated with the event link.
- It would be nice if you would take a moment to remember & send your love to a special person in your life through that post.
- The event is open from 1st January till 15th February 2013.
- If linking is an issue then send me the entries at alika279(at)gmail(dot)com with “Lets Bake Love” in the subject line with –
Non-bloggers can inbox me their recipe with pics within stipulated event period.
Credit : The logos are designed by my hubby.
Please submit your entries here –