This is my take on these ladoos.
We add little semolina to give extra graininess to the taste & texture. Enjoy this festival & staple Indian snack.
Besan ke Ladoo
- 1 Cup – Besan (Gram Flour)
- 1 Tbsp – Semolina
- 2 Tbsps – Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1 Cup – Castor Sugar (Bura)
- In a thick bottom pan or wok, add ghee & besan. Now roast the besan till it starts emitting nice roasted aroma. Besan upon roasting leaves more ghee, so add ghee accordingly. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- When it is just lukewarm quickly add in castor sugar. Mix well.
- Roll small balls using hands. Serve with tea or coffee or as a dessert after dinner.